Thursday, January 7, 2016

Another Long Journey Begins


I’m settled into what seems to be my home away from home these days on Crystal Serenity.  Yes, I’m doing another world cruise as I just couldn’t say no to this itinerary.  Since this will be my last world cruise (and I mean it this time!), I decided to go whole hog and tacked on the cruise just prior.  What’s not to like with getting out of the cold New England weather a bit sooner?!   I sailed from Miami on Jan 5 and will be arriving in San Francisco on Jan 24 where the world cruise will commence.  I’ve already run into a number of people from last year’s cruise and more will be joining on the 24th – nice to see familiar faces.  

Today we were in Grand Turk and I did my first of many planned snorkeling excursions; I’m particularly looking forward to the Great Barrier Reef in late February! Todays may not have been the best snorkel site out there, but I always enjoy my underwater experiences and have a few photos to share:


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment