Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All Settled In


Just a quick hello as I hang out at Grand Turk for the day. I'd like to introduce my traveling companion 'Kimo'. He's coming along on this voyage as I'll do anything to keep my COE2 project team back at Children's happy! Emma, Harry & Alec: this is what Kimo looks like. He won't be in every picture, but I'm sure that he'll show up pretty often. I may make him hard to find in some pictures and let you try to find him (I'll be sure to let you know if you should look for him or not). By the way, the boat sailing next to us is Crystal Serenity, the sister ship of the one I'm on (Crystal Symphony).

3 comments:

  1. that's not a gerbil, that's a guinea pig! have you grated the squash for the squash ring yet? you should be here @4:30 for cocktails, but actually YOU should be here earlier so we can cook that damn ring. meg is here and we both wish we could call you to see if you're having fun. happy thanksgiving!!!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay Kay
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    Emma v. :)
    Kimo is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and happy turkey day from sunny AZ! Kids have all departed for various ports, M and K to Atlanta, B and J to Miami, and K and D to the Canyon. Had lovely week and wondered how you were doing. R sleeping all day today after a very busy 5 days of being a football( passed from hands to hands)! Love the colors of your cabin. Miss you . oxox

    ReplyDelete